Seeking New England Companies for Business Expansion / Acquisition
- Are you thinking about expanding your business horizons to new areas of opportunity?
- Or are you looking ahead to retirement with the satisfaction of knowing the business you’ve grown and nurtured is in good hands?
The Regional Water Authority (RWA) may have an exciting opportunity for you to consider. RWA is a well-established non-profit organization with over 100 years of experience in the New England area. They are actively seeking to acquire companies that can enhance their core business and provide additional value to customers. It’s important to note that RWA’s intentions are not driven by cost-cutting or efficiency measures but rather by building upon existing strengths.
RWA is not a private equity firm or a franchisor. They are deeply rooted in the community and are committed to maintaining stability during the transition process.
RWA is Seeking New England Companies Operating in:
- Any/All Water Service Companies including Plumbing, Remediation, Wetlands
- Soil and Water Lab Testing, Environmental and Engineering Companies
- Solar and Renewable Energy Companies
Business Acquisition Offers A Stable Transition for Everyone
- Owners are expected to stay onboard for at least one year.
- Employees will continue their daily work life and responsibilities, with ample opportunities for career advancement. (This is not a cost-cutting / efficiency play.)
Financial Reward and Flexible Deal Structure
By partnering with RWA, you can benefit from a financially rewarding arrangement and a flexible deal structure that considers your business journey and both your short and long-term goals. Explore this opportunity to work with a partner who will truly value the hard work you’ve invested in building your business. RWA’s acquisition offer will reflect that appreciation.
Or, Call at your earliest convenience: 512-402-3611