Your Career Path in the Electrical Trade
- Train remotely
- Graduate in 3 months or less
- Continuous support from The Blue Collar Team every step of the way.
- Graduate and get hired
- $12-$20 per/hr
- Apprenticeship time periods vary by state.
- Journeyman License
- Up to $40 per/hour and/or performance pay.
- Master or contract license
- $65+ per/hr and/or performance pay.
- General Manager
- Service Manger
- Field Supervisor
- $50+ per/hr or salary plus bonus
- Start your own company
- Pay: unlimited
pursue a lucrative and personally rewarding career as an electrician
The average electrician makes $59,080/yr. Experienced tradespeople can make over $100,000—according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics—and starting your own electrical service company can increase your potential income opportunities exponentially.
The industry, by numbers
Graduate in as little as 3 months
Average electrician’s yearly income
Experienced electrician can make over $100,000 annually
Study at The Blue Collar Virtual Trade School
The Blue Collar Recruiter trains people for entry-level work in the electrical trade and matches them with the business owners who want to hire them.
Our Online trade school gets you job-ready in months, not years, with low-cost tuition paid through flexible payment options.
You can expect
- Learn a trade – with the 3D/VR tools trades professionals use.
- Get Hired- We have hundred’s of jobs that need to be filled right away.
- Begin a new & rewarding career as an electrical technician!
Home Repairman Working on a Furnace
You can expect
- 3D simulation training software shows you step-by-step all that you need to know to become an immediate success in the field.
- 7+ Electrical Fundamentals Courses
- 6+ Install Prep Courses
- 3+ Electrical Maintenance & Troubleshooting Courses
- 6+ Business Skills for the Trades Courses
- Resume and Interview Readiness online training
- Guaranteed Job Interviews