Your Career Path in the plumber Trade
- Train remotely
- Graduate in 3 months or less
- Continuous support from The Blue Collar Team every step of the way.
- Graduate and get hired
- $12-$20 per/hr
- Apprenticeship time periods vary by state.
- Journeyman License
- Up to $40 per/hour and/or performance pay.
- Master or contract license
- $65+ per/hr and/or performance pay.
- General Manager
- Service Manger
- Field Supervisor
- $50+ per/hr or salary plus bonus
- Start your own company
- Pay: unlimited
Become a plumber
According to The Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average service and repair plumber income ranges from $45,000 to $57,000, and experienced plumbers can make over $100,000 annually. With the plumbing industry poised to grow by 12 to 14 percent by 2030, beginning one’s own company offers income opportunities only limited by the hours in a day.
Now is the ideal time to position yourself in this growing trade.
The industry, by numbers
Graduate in as little as 3 months
Average plumber can make between $45k and $57k a year
Experienced plumber can make over $100,000 annually
Projected industry growth through 2030
Study at The Blue Collar Virtual Trade School
The Blue Collar Virtual Trade School provides the instruction and education to prepare our students for entry-level work in the plumbing trade and then matches them with the business owners who want to hire them. We train people and produce professionals.
Our online trade school gets you job-ready in months, not years—all falling within a low-cost tuition with flexible payment options available.
You can expect
- Learn a trade – with the 3D/VR tools trades professionals use.
- Get Hired- We have hundred’s of jobs that need to be filled right away.
- Begin a new and rewarding career as a plumber.
Our advanced plumber course curriculum
You can expect
- 3D simulation training software shows you step-by-step all that you need to know to become an immediate success in the field.
- 11+ Service Plumber Course Basics
- 7+ Piping Systems and Maintenance Courses
- 4+ Troubleshooting Courses
- 6+ Business Skills for the Trades Courses
- Coursework focuses on industry fundamentals, tools, and safety.
- Resume and interview readiness online training
- Guaranteed job interviews.