Your Career Path in Appliance repair
- Train remotely
- Graduate in 3 months or less
- Continuous support from The Blue Collar Team every step of the way.
- Graduate and get hired
- $12-$20 per/hr
- Apprenticeship time periods vary by state.
- Journeyman License
- Up to $40 per/hr and/or performance pay.
- Master or contract license
- $65+ per/hr and/or performance pay.
- General Manager
- Service Manager
- Field Supervisor
- $50+ per/hr or salary plus bonus
- Start your own company
- Pay: unlimited
train for a career in the appliance repair trade
Home appliance repair technicians make $45,000 to $55,000 yearly, and employment of repair technicians is projected to grow 8 percent by 2030 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Specialization by industry can raise that annual income significantly. This dynamic skill set provides a real opportunity to open your own business, work for yourself, and find a source of incredible earning potential.
The industry, by numbers
Graduate in as little as 3 months
Entry-level appliance repair technicians can make between $45k and $55k a year
Projected industry growth through 2030
Study at The Blue Collar Virtual Trade School
The Blue Collar Virtual Trade School provides the instruction and education to prepare our students for entry-level work in the Appliance Repair trade and then matches them with the business owners who want to hire them. We train people and produce professionals.
Our online trade school gets you job-ready in months, not years—all falling under a low-cost tuition with flexible payment options available.
You can expect
- Learn a trade – with the 3D/VR tools trades professionals use.
- Get Hired- We have hundred’s of jobs that need to be filled right away.
- Begin a new and rewarding career as an appliance repair technician.
Our advanced appliance repair course curriculum
You can expect
- 3D simulation training software shows you step-by-step all that you need to know to become an immediate success in the field.
- 5+ Appliance Fundamentals Courses
- 33+ Level I Courses
- 3+ Intermediate Level II Courses
- 4+ Advanced Level III Courses
- 3+ Business Skills for the Trades Courses
- Coursework focuses on industry fundamentals, tools, and safety.
- Resume and interview readiness online training
- Guaranteed job interviews