Your Career Path IN Construction
- Train remotely
- Graduate in 3 months or less
- Continuous support from The Blue Collar Team every step of the way.
- Graduate and get hired
- $12-$20 per/hr
- Apprenticeship time periods vary by state
- Journeyman License
- Up to $40 per/hr and/or performance pay.
- Master or contract license
- $65+ per/hr and/or performance pay
- General Manager
- Service Manger
- Field Supervisor
- $50+ per/hr or salary plus bonus
- Start your own company
- Pay: unlimited
train for a career in the Residential Construction trade
According to The Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average residential construction worker entering the trade can make $45,000 annually and those experienced tradespeople can make well over $100,000. With the employment of residential construction poised to grow by 8 percent into 2030, opening your own business offers earning potential limited only by your ambition.
The industry, by numbers
Graduate in as little as 3 months
Average residential construction yearly income
Experienced tradespeople can make over $100,000 annually
Study at The Blue Collar Virtual Trade School
The Blue Collar Virtual Trade School provides the instruction and education to prepare our students for entry-level work in the residential construction industry and then matches them with the business owners who want to hire them. We train people and produce professionals.
Our online trade school gets you job-ready in months, not years—all falling within a low-cost tuition with flexible payment options available.
You can expect
- Learn a trade – with the 3D/VR tools trades professionals use.
- Get Hired- We have hundred’s of jobs that need to be filled right away.
- Begin a new and rewarding career as a residential construction technician.
Our advanced residential construction course curriculum
You can expect
- 3D simulation training software shows you step-by-step all that you need to know to become an immediate success in the field.
- 3+ Solar Maintenance & Diagnostic Courses
- 3+ Residential Construction Level I Courses
- 4+ Residential Construction Professional Level I Courses
- 3+ Business Skills for the Trades Courses
- Coursework focuses on industry fundamentals, tools, and safety.
- Resume and interview readiness online training
- Guaranteed job interviews.