Washer & Dryer Appliance Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain laundry equipment in response to customer calls
- Complete the required number of service calls daily and meet performance goals.
- Promote customer satisfaction with property managers
- Monitor all tools, equipment, supplies, and vehicles for all installations
- Track and document all issues during the workday and follow through with the appropriate parties
- Maintain a sufficient and accurate inventory of replacement parts
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle at all times
- Perform other duties as requested
We are a fifty-year, family owned and operated business that is continuing to grow. We provide laundry services to multifamily locations throughout the Northeast – apartments, condominiums, colleges/universities. Traditional coin-based systems have changed to stored value and internet-based systems.
- General knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical concepts
- Able to lift heavy equipment safely
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task with an attention for details
- Excellent time-management skills; available to work overtime when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills a must
- Quick learner
- Team player
Education and Qualifications:
- Valid DL
- Ability to pass drug screenings
- Punctual, dependable, and trustworthy
- Acceptable criminal record
- A high school diploma or GED
- Trade school degree or certificate a plus
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!