Blue Collar Recruiter
As a highly respected Sign and Print Company we need an experienced, motivated, and efficient sign installer. We are ranked as the premier sign installer in all of St. Louis. We are centrally located and offer lots of room for advancement and growth.
Responsibilities | Sign Installer
You are the face of the company on installation day. This means being respectful, on time, diligent, and conscientious of our clients’ business. We like to think you are the ambassador for the brand.
- Installation of signs and various support structures. This includes the drilling and installation of all sign and banner types.
- Completes all paperwork as required by management such as work orders, material lists, etc.
- Ensures signs, banners, and other related materials are loaded and secured properly and safely.
- Demonstrates flexibility in work hours to include availability for overtime hours as required by management.
- Be able to safely and efficiently perform the physical requirements of this position.
- Attend all necessary meetings and training as required.
- Carefully manage and provide security to/for all company resources.
Qualifications | Sign Installer
- 2+ years of experience installing exterior and interior signage preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Clean driving record required.
- Crane, OSHA 10/30 certifications preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with a bucket truck or crane truck.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints or construction drawings.
- High Attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills in both written and verbal formats.