Blue Collar Recruiter
CALLING ALL SERVICE TECHNICIANS!
Are you an experienced Service Technician that would like to be part of a company that strives to educate, inspire, and collaborate with their customers while providing quality workmanship, products, and services.
If so, then this is an opportunity you need to consider.
We are working with an established and growing family-owned and operated home services company. They recognize their team is the key component to their continued success and they are seeking dynamic, outgoing individuals to join them and enjoy a positive and supportive work environment of success.
What we offer:
- LT / ST Disability
- Serious Illness/Injury
- Life Insurance
- Company paid Holidays
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- 401K (company match up to 3%)
- Troubleshoot, repair, and service windows and doors installed by the company.
- Assist with installation of windows and doors as needed.
- Repair and/or replace door hinges, handles, hardware, closers, screens and other components of windows and doors.
- Interact with residential customers on-site in a professional manner.
- Collaborate with the Lead Service Technician to diagnose and repair hardware mechanisms on windows and doors.
- Communicate with suppliers’ service departments to effectively repair or troubleshoot windows and doors.
Successful Candidates Will Have the Following Background:
- Ability to read mechanical plans and diagrams.
- Mechanical inclination.
- Proficiency in the use of hand tools, power tools, and equipment.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred
- Experience working with wood, clad, vinyl, and composite materials.
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!