Residential HVAC Installer
Blue Collar Recruiter
LEAD INSTALLER POSITION AVAILABLE!
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
A Lead Installation Technician is responsible for installing HVAC equipment.
Up to $35/HR
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance to Employees
- Company Vehicle – fully stocked
- Generous tool and boot allowance
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Basic & Optional Life Insurance
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Company supplied cell phones and tablets
- Install HVAC equipment according to safety requirements, company standards, and manufacturer specifications
- Stay up to date on current technologies and new products in the field
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by addressing any questions, concerns, or issues the client may have
- Properly connect equipment (electrical hook-ups and gas lines)
- Properly and efficiently document all calls/jobs to the company’s requirements
Along with an apprentice, the individual in this position will communicate to the client the progress and outcome of the install. With us, you have the opportunity to continue your education with ongoing training, while working a flexible full-time schedule for a fast-growing company. Joining our team allows you to build a defined career path with year-round full-time employment. As a company, we strive to uphold honesty and integrity with our clients, while maintaining a positive and supportive atmosphere.
- 3 Years HVAC installation experience
- HVAC degree or equivalent field experience with certification from a technical/trade school
- Flexible availability
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
- Ability to work outdoors
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate with technology
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!