Rents Payable Business Analyst
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are looking for a Rents Payable Business Analyst to join our team.
Up to $70K/YR DOE
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Accounts Payable and Business Analyst, you will work as part of the Accounting / Finance Team to meet our company objective to accurately monitor and process revenue collections and commission allocations.
- Monitor various revenue collections and process commission allocation payments to customers
- Import revenue activity into accounting system from various sources
- Audit and reconcile revenue between bank and web portals
- Set up and update customer accounts in our custom software
- Monitor and analyze revenue trends
- Assist customers with payment questions
- Assist accounting / finance team as needed
We are a fifty-year, family owned and operated business that is continuing to grow. We provide laundry services to multifamily locations throughout the Northeast – apartments, condominiums, colleges/universities. Traditional coin-based systems have changed to stored value and internet-based systems.
Candidate must be process and detail oriented with strong analytical skills. Strong MS Office Suite experience, primarily Word and Excel, and Microsoft accounting software.
- Prior experience with credit card and mobile payment processing systems a plus
- Math and/or Accounting background important
- BS in Business Management or Finance
- Prior experience with accounting software Microsoft Business Central or other Microsoft accounting software
- Problem solving skills required
- Professional, positive manner; a team player
- Attention to detail and organized in a fast-paced environment
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.