Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are looking for a Appliance Rebuild Technician to join our team.
Up to $23/HR DOE
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rebuild used washers and dryers
- Maintain an inventory of used equipment
- Assist in maintaining new parts inventory and making sure the stock is put away
- Remove spare parts from machines being disposed
- Identify which machines are worth keeping or should be disposed of
- Accomplish 4-6 rebuilds a day based on depth of rebuild
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Perform other duties as requested
We are a fifty-year, family owned and operated business that is continuing to grow. We provide laundry services to multifamily locations throughout the Northeast – apartments, condominiums, colleges/universities. Traditional coin-based systems have changed to stored value and internet-based systems.
- General knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical concepts
- Able to lift heavy equipment safely
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task with an attention for details
- Excellent time-management skills; available to work overtime when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills a must
Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Clean Driving Record with delivery truck experience
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.