Plumbing Mechanic Installer
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are looking to add a Plumbing Mechanic – Installer to our stellar team.
Up to $50/HR DOE
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K + Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Licensing & Training
The position of Plumbing Mechanic – Installer provides mechanical installation, maintenance, and replacement services for heating and hot water systems, boilers and their components, gas piping systems, sanitary waste piping, vent piping and potable water piping.
- Perform the installation of commercial and residential water heaters, steam and hydronic boilers and all associated pipe work with and without the assistance from others, as necessary
- Cut and assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, soldering, brazing, or welding equipment
- Excellent working knowledge of commercial and residential steam and hot water boilers, associated piping systems, burners, controls, combustion, and electrical circuits
- Ability to install/repair gas piping, water piping, near boiler piping and the sweating of copper piping
- Ability to tear out and remove boilers, domestic hot water heaters, furnaces, coils, condensers and associated piping and components
- Supervise and delegate duties effectively to all helpers on jobsite
- Ensure that all paperwork is filled out in a neat, accurate, complete and timely manner
- Clean up thoroughly after any work and treat both company and customer property with the utmost respect
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 8 years residential and commercial plumbing experience
- Personable with good communication skills with customers
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must possess or be willing and able to obtain NYC Full Gas Qualification and DOT Gas Operator Qualification for Task 86/87
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!