Multi-Family Maintenance Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
EXCELLENT COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS!
We are a fantastic team-oriented property management company looking to add several Maintenance Technicians to our stellar team.
Up to $23/hr
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) With Company Matching
- Best in Industry Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Friendly, Team and Customer Service Focused
- Paid EPA and Other Training & Certification
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
We take pride in our work and know that it will stand the test of time. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our technicians by offering great benefits and a healthy work-life balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Complete maintenance work and service requests according to company standards, and federal and state building codes when applicable
- Ability to perform various carpentry, painting, electrical, HVAC, masonry, janitorial, general maintenance work and grounds duties in an apartment community
- Execute the Make-Ready/Turn process
- Schedule and inspect vendor/contractor work performed to ensure quality, completeness and compliance with company standards
- Inspects all rent ready apartments to be certain the unit is move-in ready
- Identify any immediate and potential maintenance concerns with the building/apartment site; including all roofs, garages, carports, driveways, streets, stucco, siding, pools, building, recreational facilities and grounds
- Prepare and submit inspection reports to the Property or Service Manager
- Other duties as assigned based on the community size and needs
- Ability to work alone or with a team to complete projects as assigned
- 1+ years of multi-unit maintenance experience; 2–3 years preferred
- Appliance maintenance experience is a plus
- Possess skills related to carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, painting, emergency/security systems, pool maintenance