Lead HVAC Installer
Blue Collar Recruiter
TIGHT SERVICE-AREA: NO HTX TRAFFIC!
UP TO $60K/YR SALARY
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401k with a company match
- Paid Time off, paid holidays
- A company vehicle, and gas card provided
- Serving the company’s clients through expert installation of replacement systems
- Wear floor savers while in the client’s home. Use drop cloths to protect the client’s floors while performing an installation. Always maintain a neat work area where you are working
- Re-check each aspect of an installation before leaving the job to prevent unnecessary callbacks after the job is finished. Use the Installation Excellence Form for re-checking
- Always explain the system to the client when finished with an installation and make sure that they are 100% satisfied with the work
- Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving, and make sure that the assistant installer is also working safely and neatly
- Maintain a production level minimum as determined by management and the annual plan
- Perform full system change-outs in an average of one day or less
- Trucks must be neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times. The truck is one of the best billboards that the company has. Park the truck for the maximum impact of the “billboard” when possible
- Train installation assistants, teaching them to work independently for maximum installation efficiency
We have created a great place to work! We look for individuals who approach their work with a sense of pride and professionalism. In addition, we strive to hire people who enjoy providing friendly, professional service, and who believe in doing the right thing by our customers – every time.
- 2+ years’ installation experience
- Experience installing split systems, package units, ductless systems, ductwork, dehumidifiers, indoor air quality products, and zoning systems
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) universal license
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!