Laundry Equipment Installer
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proper installation of equipment and implementing testing procedures of washers, dryers and Payment Systems.
- Management of inventory necessary for installations
- Monitor all tools, equipment, supplies, and vehicles for all installations
- Track and document all issues during the installations and follow through with the appropriate parties
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times
- Recommend and implement improvements to installation department
- Perform other duties as requested
We are a fifty-year, family owned and operated business that is continuing to grow. We provide laundry services to multifamily locations throughout the Northeast – apartments, condominiums, colleges/universities. Traditional coin-based systems have changed to stored value and internet-based systems.
- General knowledge of basic electrical concepts
- Able to lift heavy equipment safely
- Plumbing, gas fitting and vent experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task with an attention for details
- Excellent time-management skills; available to work overtime when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills a must
- Quick learner
- Team player
Education and Qualifications:
- Valid DL
- Clean background
- Delivery truck experience is helpful
- Ability to pass drug screenings
- Occasional overnight travel
- Punctual, dependable, and trustworthy
- A high school diploma or GED
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.