Blue Collar Recruiter
CALLING ALL INSTALLERS!
Are you an experienced Installer (Installation) that would like to be part of a company that strives to educate, inspire, and collaborate with their customers while providing quality workmanship, products, and services.
If so, then this is an opportunity you need to consider.
We are working with an established and growing family-owned and operated home services company. They recognize their team is the key component to their continued success and they are seeking dynamic, outgoing individuals to join them and enjoy a positive and supportive work environment of success.
What we offer:
- LT / ST Disability
- Serious Illness/Injury
- Life Insurance
- Company paid Holidays
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- 401K (company match up to 3%)
- Flashing tape pre-installation and finishing.
- Remove old siding materials and dispose of them properly.
- Install new siding and materials according to company standards.
- Perform demolition dispose of materials properly.
- Set windows and doors.
- Confirm unit size pre-layout.
- Complete job punch list assignments independently.
- Communicate effectively with both customers and office personnel.
- Builds scaffolding and uses ladders and equipment according to safety regulations.
Successful Candidates Will Have the Following Background:
- Ability to independently complete punch list assignments with a high level of quality.
- Ability to confirm unit size pre-layout and load bearing.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16th of an inch.
- Understand hardware operation and how to install and troubleshoot upon installation.
- Advanced Carpentry knowledge:
- Advanced tool use
~ 45-degree miter saw cut
~ Table saw rip
~ Advanced cutting and application
~ Safe ladder platform setup
~ Complex break and capping skills
~ Advanced and complex caulking
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!