HVAC Service Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
HVAC Service Technician- Indianapolis, IN
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are looking for a self-motivated HVAC service technician.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for Employees
- Year-round vacation opportunities
- Tuition Assistance
- Company Vehicle – fully stocked
- Generous tool and boot allowance
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Basic & Optional Life Insurance
- Paid time off & Holidays
- Company supplied cell phones and tablets HVAC Service Tech
The Service Technician is responsible for performing preventative maintenance, repairing, and replacing parts on equipment as needed to meet client needs. Additional expectation is the ability to identify opportunities for system replacements, communicate those situations to the customers, and to successfully execute an on-site sale of new equipment. Technicians are expected to communicate with both the client and the dispatcher on job details and any additional important information. Maintaining accurate documentation on all jobs and communication with clients is also a must.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by answering any questions, concerns, or issues that the client may have
- Diagnose any problems with HVAC equipment
- Stay current on new products and technologies in the field
- Run service calls – repair and/or replace parts on equipment as necessary
- Identify opportunities for new equipment replacement – effectively communicate with the customer and install team to build and execute sales of new equipment
- Clearly document and communicate the details of each call
- 3-5 Years Relative Experience
- Coachable; willingness to learn and take next steps in career
- EPA Certification
- Trade School Certification
- Flexible availability
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
- Ability to work outdoors
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate with technology
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO START YOUR NEW CAREER IN THE NEW YEAR!