HVAC Operations Manager
Blue Collar Recruiter
Reap the rewards of owning an HVAC business without the risk!
MAKE $100K+ PER YEAR!
Unlimited Income and Personal Growth Opportunity
We are a fantastic business looking to add a HVAC Service Manager to our stellar team.
You keep 50% of the company profits!
What we offer:
- One of a kind opportunity
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan- Plus match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Training
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
Have you ever heard how the Chick-fil-a model works? Well, this is just like that. We will bring the money, brand, and horsepower- you bring your technical, management and sales skills- and together we will build a fantastic business. Call today for more info!
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our team members. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is structure to be a Leadership role that include responsibility to oversee direct reports as well as Operational Processes. Leadership, Manage and Accountability to include:
- Conducting meetings to cascade company updates, company operations, and quality control.
- Address customer concerns to resolution
- Daily check-ins with Dispatcher to confirm schedule compliance, routes, and maximize productivity.
- Frequent 1:1 conversations and annual reviews to build relationships with the team as well as having transparent conversations about areas of opportunity
Revenue Growth and Sales to include:
- Verifying funds have been collected from commercial and residential accounts (AR)
- Follow up on sold jobs that need a return visit to complete and confirm they are on the schedule
- Analyze P&L statements to identify areas to save money for the company
Development, Coaching and Training to include:
- Conduct Meetings to conduct sales and service training, Ride along in the field as needed for on-the-job training purposes
- Project management to include Ordering permits, verifying compliance, ordering materials, picking up materials and delivering to jobs, etc.
- Negotiate product cost with vendors / suppliers
- Grooming technicians and apprentices’ technical ability to grow them into more seasoned technicians and mechanics
- Responsible for emergency after hour calls, and/or delegating to on-call coverage.
- Other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, AND REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION
- Required Qualifications: 3+ years of experience in a leadership role. 5+ years of experience HVAC service as well as residential and commercial installations. Some experience in sales.
- Desired Qualifications: HVAC (Mechanical) License holder, or the ability to obtain license within 3-6 months from hire.
- Microsoft Office familiarity/skills. Personable with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a mostly customer-facing environment.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and quality. Ability to perform well in a high paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
REASONING SKILL LEVEL
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two- step instructions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual practical problems.
COMPUTER SKILL LEVEL:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Contact us today!