Heavy Industrial Superintendent
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
Up to $33/HR
What we offer:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life
- Company work truck
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Bonuses (when provided) are based on the overall profitability of the whole company, not individual individuals or projects
- Provide onsite leadership on projects by overseeing & completing scope of work. Including change orders, procuring materials, equipment, site safety
- Lead a crew of millwrights, pipefitters, welders, and laborers through a series of tasks to complete an industrial project
- Utilizing experience working with all trade hand tools, to preform welding, burning, fabricating, aligning, dismantling, relocating, and rigging as required
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices such as cranes, jacks, and lifts to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up, and repair of machinery/equipment
- Coordinate and schedule day-to-day activities of helpers and sub-contractors in accordance with job specific scopes of work
- Must have a strong knowledge and personal commitment to job site safety
- Monitor and resolve matters relating to work procedures, complaints, damages and delays
- Possess a strong reliable work ethic committed to the highest level of professionalism in all work performed
We have a strong Team Culture. We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and welcome collaboration. Fostering a community of feedback and mentorship, we look to advance all on our team within and beyond the job.
As a Superintendent for our company, you will monitor projects from occasional estimating, to planning and completion, including tasks such as budgeting and scheduling. You will follow quality standards and ensure the safety and security of the job site while keeping to the agreed upon schedule.
Come join the premier service team in the area!
- Must have 10+ years of prior superintendent experience with 5 years in Heavy Industrial Services/Construction
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to understand and work from blueprints, schematic drawings, & hand sketches
- Possess the ability to construct, install, dismantle, relocate, modify and/or repair OEM equipment of all types
- Experience working with equipment such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, fork lifts, cranes etc.
- Familiarity with management and administrative tasks
- Great customer service skills
- This is a full-time position, some travel and overtime are required
- OSHA 30 – OSHA certified with the skills to assess, implement and train others in safety guidelines as required by OSHA, this company, and the client
- Willingness to travel
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the construction site in all types of weather
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!