Blue Collar Recruiter
Are you an experienced Electrician OR Mechanic that would like to be part of a company that strives to educate, inspire, and collaborate with their customers while providing quality workmanship, products, and customer service.
If so, then this is an opportunity you need to consider.
We are working with an established and growing family-owned and operated generator service and repair company. They recognize their team is the key component to their continued success and are seeking dynamic, outgoing individuals to join them and enjoy a positive and supportive work environment of success.
What they offer:
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Company iPad
- Company Uniform
- Paid Training & Certifications
- Provide Customers with routine generator maintenance
- Advise customers on routine generator maintenance and preventative care
- Provide recommended repairs and warranty work
- Provide start up and emergency generator service
- Inspection and major PM service
- Ability to share On Call Rotation
- Keep supplied work vehicle clean and stocked
Successful Candidates Will Have the Following Background:
- Minimum 2 years of Electrical OR Mechanic (small engines) experience
- Company provides 3-day generator specific training
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Communication Skills
- Customer Focused / Oriented
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!