Commercial Refrigeration Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
SPIFFS & BONUSES!
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- 401K w/ 4% Company Match
- Company Vehicle (w/ gas card)
- Company Cell Phone
- OT availability
- Properly troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs refrigeration and ice machine equipment
- Legibly completes paperwork for all services performed on behalf of the customer
- Consults with the Parts Department to accurately identify and order parts
- Installs all parts ordered for the customer in a timely and professional manner
- Maintains a neat and orderly truck, along with accurate part and tool inventory
- Consults with manufacturers, sales reps, dealers, and customers
- Defines service problems, collects data, establishes fact and draws valid conclusions about the work needing to be performed
- Communicates with manufacturers as needed to help with diagnosing problems with equipment
- Provides highest level of service to the customer and professionally communicates the service needed to customers
We are a leading provider of commercial refrigeration and food equipment services and sales throughout Philadelphia, seeking to add a Refrigeration Field Service Technician to help lead the company through an exciting phase of growth.
The Refrigeration Field Service Technician provides customer service in the field in order to troubleshoot, diagnose, install, maintain and repair Commercial Refrigeration and Ice Machine Equipment. If you are a driven, goal-oriented person, who is looking for to advance your career- then consider joining a team who really cares about you,
- EPA certified and highly safety conscious
- Experience in gas, electric, plumbing, and/or steam repairs a plus
- (3) years of experience in refrigeration/ice machine equipment repair, or in a related HVAC area
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!