Blue Collar Recruiter
Advance your locksmith career with us!
40 hrs/week is guaranteed!
We are an exciting locksmith and physical security company serving the Sarasota area, and beyond.
$50-$65K PER YEAR
BONUSES & ER COMPENSATION
We Also Offer:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career with the support of an excellent team behind you:
While so many locksmith companies choose to remain stuck in the ‘usual way’ of doing things, we are in-step with the current trends and needs in today’s high-tech world. This also means that we have evolved the way our teams operates, adding many benefits of advanced invoicing, shipping, and communicating. You get to spend more time doing what you choose to do with your time rather than daily office visits and extra commutes for supplies.
We strongly adhere to our values with empowering our team members to be entrepreneurial in spirit, respect, excellence, and positive energy. And, just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy life/work balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians.
- Install, repair and maintain Commercial and Residential hardware
- Safe and Card Access experience is a Huge Plus
- Ability to install, repair and maintain electrified hardware
- Ability to remove, replace hollow metal doors/storefronts is a Huge Plus
- Ability to modify hardware for locks
- Ability to perform emergency work orders, for commercial clients only
- Create customer security solutions
- Provide technical guidance, oversight, and leadership to lower level technical staff and contractors on a project basis
- As directed, perform the work of more junior technical staff, such as re-keying buildings, cutting and issuing keys, installation of hardware, and other tasks as needed (training will be provided if needed)
- Specify requirements for hardware and systems from blueprints, schematics or sketches, making recommendations for such systems based upon knowledge of available products, and installing or monitoring the installation of hardware or systems on renovated or newly constructed facilities
- Prepare estimates of labor and materials for quotation to existing and potential clients
- Communicate effectively with the client to determine needed services and costs
- 2+ years experience
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!