Commercial Locksmith Operations & Sales Manager
Blue Collar Recruiter
Advance your locksmith career with us!
This job may include the technical skills required to do the locksmiths technicians work as part of their job as well until we get additional technicians .
$57-$65K PER YEAR
We Also Offer:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Residential & Commercial Lock re-keying/ Perform Pining of locks
- Install, repair and maintain Access Control Hardware (a huge plus!)
- Communicates effectively with the client to determine what services are needed
- Install, repair and maintain Commercial and Residential hardware
- Enhance productivity level and market products to enhance sales and profits
- Assists commercial accounts with selecting merchandise
- Assists with training and developing tech’s as directed
- Maintains billing records for commercial/residential/automotive accounts
- Visit commercial accounts and ensures accounts are serviced and deliveries are made as promised
- Follows established cash handling duties, including but not limited to deposits, and collecting on accounts
- Develop new accounts through face to face and telephone contact with potential customers
- Ensures all company policies, and loss prevention procedures are followed
- Maintains a safe working environment while ensuring techs’s are implementing those practices including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Ensure appropriate documentation is generated for each sale
- Complies with safe driving rules and procedures and ensures all techs’s have approved driver status
- Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues
- Follows proper accident procedures
- Provide feedback regarding tech’s performance to the owner
- Addresses commercial customer concerns and resolves them with a goal of turning a complaint into a compliment
- Processes returns and reconciles accounts
- Follows proper claim procedures
- Communicates tech’s issues and concerns to the owner in a timely and confidential manner
- Adheres to and ensures tech’s follow dress code standards
- Ability to work all the hours (of operation) that we are open for business
- Ability to meet physical job aspects as listed on Essential Job Functions with or without a reasonable accommodation
We are an exciting locksmith and physical security company serving the Sarasota area, and beyond. While so many locksmith companies choose to remain stuck in the ‘usual way’ of doing things, we are in-step with the current trends and needs in today’s high-tech world. This also means that we have evolved the way our teams operates, adding many benefits of advanced invoicing, shipping, and communicating. You get to spend more time doing what you choose to do with your time rather than daily office visits and extra commutes for supplies.
We strongly adhere to our values with empowering our team members to be entrepreneurial in spirit, respect, excellence, and positive energy. And, just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy life/work balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career with the support of an excellent team behind you:
- 2+ years experience in sales and marketing
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!