Commercial HVAC Technician Seattle
Blue Collar Recruiter
****SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED**
HIGH HOURLY PAY!
UP TO $50/HR!
What we offer:
- Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Company vehicle
- Competitive hourly wages
- Dispatched from home daily
- Door to door pay
- Paid holidays & Paid time off
- Paid travel & per diem for out-of-area work
- Career growth opportunities, promote from within culture
Our technicians provide diagnostics, service, repair, maintenance & installation for various brands of light commercial HVAC-R equipment. Our technicians make quality repairs in a timely manner, maintain their equipment to the highest standards, and build trusting relationships with our clients.
- Provide the highest level of professionalism, communication, and integrity to our customers
- Diagnose, repair, and calibrate a wide variety of equipment
- Be available to work nights, weekends, on-call to service the emergency needs of our customers
- Maintain stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Participate in company-provided training opportunities
- Identify and report potential opportunities for additional business
We are a fantastic business looking to add excellent HVAC technicians- with experience in commercial services, or both-to our growing team. Our president strives to listen to the needs of our team, cultivating a culture of respect, open communication and growth. Our technical staff feels heard, respected and treated with dignity.
- Minimum of 3 years HVAC experience, at least one year in Commercial
- Universal EPA certification
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Knowledge with advance principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills for iPad/cell phone communication and documentation
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, or holidays – if needed
Connect with us today and learn more about this opportunity!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations are offered to qualified individuals with disabilities. Prospective and current employees are encouraged to discuss potential accommodation with the employer.