Blue Collar Recruiter
PLENTY OF AVAILABLE O/T!
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are a fantastic business looking to add MIG, TIG, & Arc Welders/Fabricators to our stellar team.
PLUS + O/T!
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Week of Christmas and NYE off
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Utilizing experience working with all trade hand tools, to perform welding, burning, fabricating, aligning, dismantling, relocating, and rigging as required
- Precision welding
- Fabrication of assemblies, welds, and products
- Joining, fabricating, and repairing ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Ability to weld in all positions
- Cosmetic grinding finishes
- Grind and descale material
- Use cranes, hoists, and lifts according to safety standards and industry requirements
- Must have 5+ years’ experience metal contract manufacturing environment (preferably US Government Prime Contractors)
- Demonstrated experience welding all grades of steel, aluminum, and alloys.
- Proficient with a torch, track-torch, and plasma cutter.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to understand and work from blueprints, schematic drawings, & hand sketches
- Possess the ability to construct, install, dismantle, relocate, modify and/or repair OEM equipment of all types
- Current Welder DL-17-1 Certification
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!