Yellow Card Electrical Lineman
Blue Collar Recruiter
$25K SIGN-ON BONUS!
TAX-FREE RELOCATION PACKAGE!
A Journeyman performs all classes of overhead and underground transmission and distribution line work and the construction, erection and maintenance of substations.
The Journeyman is also qualified by training and knowledge of underground circuits, substations, and apparatus to test, maintain, and install duct line, cable, conduits, risers, company-owned customer outdoor lighting equipment, circuit breakers, transformers, and associated equipment, substation equipment and circuits.
** Must be qualified to perform switching.
Lineman will make connections to underground circuits and substation feeder installations as well as making underground connections on customer services.
What We Offer:
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) fixed contribution – company contributes 4% regardless of employee’s contribution
- 401(k) match – company matches 100% of the employee’s first 6% contribution; immediate vesting
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 12 paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Military leave
- Bereavement leave
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Identity Theft Protection – company paid
- Framing poles
- Preassembling material
- Patrolling and inspecting pole and tower lines
- Testing and inspecting poles
- Repairing risers and ground mouldings
- Pulling slack in anchor guys
- Replacing guy guards
- Splicing and terminating non-leaded and leaded underground cables
- Install and splice fiber optic cable and communications
- MUST HAVE IBEW Yellow Card/Journeyman+ Lineman
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!