Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
Do you have strong woodworking skills and an eye for detail? We are looking for the right Wood Finisher to join our team.
Up to $35/HR!
What We Offer:
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Stains, tones, and applies finishes to Architectural Millwork
- Responsible for producing the highest quality finishes that are accurate for what the customer expects
- Create samples based on the sample request forms that are provided by the Submittal Coordinator
- Informing the Supervisor when something needs to be ordered for the inventory
- When the Supervisor is out, the next person in command monitors work orders on the shop floor to know if they will enter the finishing department on time for the delivery schedule.
- Participates in on-the-job training from more experienced employees
- When the Supervisor is out, finishers monitor all finishing related processes to the shipping schedule
- Participates in department meetings when necessary
- Works with other departments in the shop to discuss materials, scope items, drawings, and other job-related topics.
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Maintains a safe a workspace and environment
- Participates in necessary safety trainings
Lead Finishers are responsible for producing materials that are finished to AMI standards for of quality. They have advanced knowledge of finishing techniques for architectural millwork. Finishers will follow the supervisor’s direction in terms of the schedule.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Able to multitask
- Ability to work within time constraints and in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and design
- Able to use spray booth, spray guns, and portable system.
- Knowledgeable of the field of finishing
- Ability to read drawings
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to train apprentices when necessary
- Team oriented
Education and Experience:
- 10-15 years minimum of finishing experience
- Trade school experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Can’t be colorblind
- Ability to stand and walk most of the day
- Travel up to 5% of the time to job sites
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!