Water Treatment Operator
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are looking to add Water Treatment Operators to our stellar team.
Up to $31/HR
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care
- Employee Advocacy Services
- Employee Legal Services
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Floating Holidays
- 8 Observed Holidays
- 10 Days Sick Time
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Company Holiday Event
- Spring/Summer Company Family Event
- Annual Health Fair & Biometric Screenings
- Spot Award & President’s Award Recognition Programs
Community Volunteer Work Helping Hands Grant
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being.
We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Maintaining and operating plant equipment and processes related to water, wastewater and advanced water treatment systems on an assigned shift
- Prioritizing activities between the different treatment facilities and systems, including the operation of valves, gates, pumps and machinery manually, locally in automatic mode or remote via computerized control strategy
- Sampling and analyzing influents/effluents, source water/product water, feed water and permeates to detect quality variations, interpreting laboratory results, reading sheets, process tests, computerized data and information trends to identify variations in flow and water quality and make appropriate changes
- May assist with preventative maintenance tasks including assisting maintenance staff with repairs of related equipment
- Maintain operation of an assigned treatment facility to meet all required Local, State and Federal regulations pertaining to the production of reuse, ground injection and potable water and comply with prescribed operating and safety standards
- Use a variety of standard testing procedures to determine problems and any adjustments needed in the treatment process
- Handles various chemicals used in the treatment process
- Must have 2+ years’ prior experience
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!