Water Treatment Operator II
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are looking to add Water Treatment Operators to our stellar team.
Up to $34/HR
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care
- Employee Advocacy Services
- Employee Legal Services
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Floating Holidays
- 8 Observed Holidays
- 10 Days Sick Time
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Company Holiday Event
- Spring/Summer Company Family Event
- Annual Health Fair & Biometric Screenings
- Spot Award & President’s Award Recognition Programs
Community Volunteer Work Helping Hands Grant
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being.
We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Performing work involving the operations, maintenance, and control of various wastewater Treatment processes; analyzing chemical processes, canvassing the process and performing various functions in process controls
- Participating in the operation, maintenance, control, and repair of all related plant process equipment including; pumps, motors, chemical feeds, and basic laboratory instruments to ensure treated wastewater meets Local, County, State and EPA quality standards. Collects various samples for process and compliance testing
- Prioritizing activities between the different treatment facilities and systems, including the operation of valves, gates, pumps and machinery manually, locally in automatic mode or remote via computerized control strategy
- Recognizing the need and making treatment and operational changes to the processes to meet water quality standards
- Adjusting process equipment to allow for maintenance activities
- Performing preventative maintenance on various pieces of equipment and reporting problems. Performing minor plumbing repairs and basic mechanical or electrical troubleshooting. Making equipment adjustments, lubrications, minor repairs and reporting equipment problems
- May assist with preventative maintenance tasks including assisting maintenance staff with repairs of related equipment
- Operating, monitoring and adjusting, as necessary, all related plant process equipment, including chemical pumps. Calculating chemical feed rates and change pump settings as needed. Monitoring SCADA systems
- Operating the SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) system, which monitors and controls the Wastewater Treatment Plant and related processes and functions
- Assisting in the safe unloading and storage of chemicals. Operation of heavy equipment (e.g. forklift, backhoe, front loader)
- Assisting in training new operators
- Must have Wastewater class D or C certification from TCEQ
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!