Warehouse Worker & Light Driver
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are a fantastic business looking to add a Warehouse Worker & Light Driver to our stellar team.
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Week of Christmas and NYE off
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being.
We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Read and comprehend job/traveler information and drawings
- Mark/tag parts per print
- Carry out special handling and packing requirements as specified
- Process jobs per dates and schedules
- Select proper shipping materials and methods to be used based on written instructions and drawing specifications
- Use basic measuring tools and hand tools/ drills, torque wrench, tape measure, caliper, rivet gun
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed and be flexible when making long haul delivery’s
- Work in other areas as assigned; helps others when asked
- Position, align, fit, parts to complete units or subunits, following blueprint and layout specifications
- Drill, countersink, ream, and tap holes, install fasteners, rivets, Heli-coils, keenserts per spec
- Use cranes, hoists, slings and fork lifts to load and unload large assemblies according to safety standards and industry requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to understand and work from blueprints, schematic drawings, & hand sketches
- Drive / deliver packages, lift up to 50lbs unassisted when needed
- Must pass a federal background check and obtain, hold and maintain KSC/SFB clearance to enter NASA and Space Force Base
- Must be able to follow directions and work well with others in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Possess a strong reliable work ethic committed to the highest level of professionalism in all work performed
- Must be Team-oriented and take pride in producing quality results, Maintains a high level of organization, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Mechanical experience and aptitude
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!