Supermarket Refrigeration Master Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
We are looking to add a HVAC/R Master Technician to our growing team.
Up to $45/HR
This position responds to the customers’ needs for service of equipment through maintenance, diagnosis and repair of refrigeration, heating & air-conditioning systems commonly installed in supermarkets, convenient stores and cold storage facilities. Assist Service Technicians perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on supermarket refrigeration systems and self-contained temperature-controlled merchandisers.
What We Offer:
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long & short-term disability
- Pet insurance
- Dispatch from home, take home vehicle
- Company gas card, phone
- Paid vacation & holidays
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. With a laid-back environment and excellent leadership, we also value our technicians by offering a consistent schedule with limited time on-call and work/life balance.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career with the support of an excellent team behind you:
- Responsible for performing prescribed, routing maintenance procedures on supermarket refrigeration system and self-contained temperature-controlled merchandisers
- Responsible partnering with start-up of new refrigeration equipment
- Understands work efficiencies direct relationship to company profitability
- Knowledgeable and able to resolve warranty issues
- Assist Service Management team in providing material and labor estimates as necessary to bid service and repair jobs
- HVAC-R Technical School or 7 years of experience in HVAC/HVAC-R without technical school
- EPA 608 Universal Certification
- Must be able to work nights and/or weekends as required
- Great customer service skills
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!