Steel Belt Conveyor Systems Service Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
GREAT JOB FOR TRAVEL!
We are a long-standing, family-owned company looking to add Steel Belt Conveyor Systems Service Technicians to our stellar team.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Dispatch from home
- Installation of steel belt conveyor equipment and systems
- Travel to customer’s job site to troubleshoot problems, perform preventative maintenance activities, repair equipment, and general inspections (Position to be centered in the north east section of the US with potential travel throughout North America)
- Interface function between engineering, construction site and the customer
- Documentation of work activities and site details for customer reports and internal records
- Responsible for maintenance of the service tools and equipment
- Maintain company vehicle
- Related work experience with TIG welding thin sheets of steel
- Critical thinking to evaluate the condition of equipment and parts
- Millwright or mechanical experience with hand tools to cut, drill, grind, etc.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Excellent communication skills
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!