Skilled Craftsman / Carpenter (Residential)
Blue Collar Recruiter
Top performing residential construction firm is in need of a Skilled Craftsman that is motivated to play a vital role in this firms continued growth and success. You will be joining a firm that was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work (Post Gazette) and also received the Runner Up Torch Award for Ethics by the BBB.
Up to $26/HR.
What we offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Accident Insurance
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our employees. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Perform a variety of hands-on construction tasks at various projects based on the needs and under the direction of the Project Manager, including but not limited to: Interior Framing, Windows and Doors. Hanging, finishing, and repairing drywall, flooring; interior and exterior paint; trim work and cabinetry.
• Utilize a range of hand tools and equipment to complete necessary work (e.g., saws, drills, sanders, grinders, and nailers).
• Forecast materials needed for the remainder of the job.
• Communicate any production, or quality issues with the Foreman/PM in a timely manner.
• Ensure quality standards are met. Address deviations, errors, and necessary repairs to meet specifications.
• Ensure safety regulations are met. Maintain clean and safe project sites.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with
- Minimum three (3) years construction experience (residential a preferred)
- Requires valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Estimation experience a plus
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced construction professional with excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail to utilize their experience, creativity, and technical skills with a growing company.
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!