Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
The Sewer Excavator operates heavy equipment and digs trenches near and around waterline and storm sewers to provide access for sewer team.
Starting at $35/HR
COMMISSION & BONUSES!
What we offer:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our team members. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate heavy equipment such as excavators, loaders and forklifts
- Performs necessary pre-operation activities including inspection to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Follows all health and safety policy and regulations including company policies, OSHA
- Operates equipment to demolish or remove debris
- Takes actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment or other workers
- Coordinates machine actions with other activities, positioning or moving loads
- Locates underground services, such as pipes or wires, prior to beginning work.
- Ensures regulated and proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn
- Visit ongoing job sites as requested and maintain responsibility for jobs as they progress until final billing is sent.
- Assist Zone leader, Ops manager, and sewer coordinator
- Any other duties, responsibilities, or tasks deemed necessary by the supervisor or management
Knowledge and Skill
- Heavy equipment operation: 1 year (Required)
- CDL A (Required)
- Ability to plow snow
- Significant attention to safety standards, procedures, and practices
- Swift response to emergency situations (i.e. water and/or sewer line breaks)
- Professional and appropriate responsiveness when interacting with the public
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!