Set up Supervisor / Production Manager
Blue Collar Recruiter
UP TO $37/HR! PLUS + GREAT BENEFITS!
- Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Competitive hourly wages
- Paid holidays and paid time off
*We will respond to all applicants within 24 hours.
We are looking for a Setup Supervisor/Production Manager with CNC machine experience in a manufacturing environment. We expect applicants to have a strong attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
If you are the person we are looking for and want to join a growing and vibrant company, we want to hear from you!
At our business, we strive to maintain the highest standards in our products and our customer service. Our work is highly specialized and our team consists of dedicated machinists, engineers, and support staff. We have been in business for the last 33 years, and it’s only with our excellent staff and cutting-edge equipment that we have been able to make this a success.
We are looking for the perfect addition to our team. We understand that in order to provide top-notch services, we need to have people who are as passionate as we are about our work. As such, we are looking for someone who can set up, program, and operate CNC machines as well as maintain machine maintenance, understand material requirements and cutting tools, and stay up to date on industry machining techniques. We would like the candidate to have an associate’s degree in manufacturing technology or equivalent. However, experience in a manufacturing environment is the most important factor. We want to hire someone with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- We are looking for a person to set up, program, and operate CNC machines at our Facility. Maintain machine maintenance as needed
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of materials, cutting tools, speeds and feeds, coolant requirements, and machining techniques
- Assist in general shop operations
- CNC Milling/Vertical Programming and set up
- CNC Lathe Programming and set up
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Work in a team environment
- Understanding of Tooling
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Mazak/Mazatrol
- Follow Safety procedures and regulations