Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
Up to $25/HR DOE
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor our networked technology and coordinate resolution with various groups within the service department
- Entering service calls from our electronic service submittals
- Assist call takers with obtaining accurate information and troubleshooting with residents
- Document work orders, messages, and other pertinent information to or from technicians, collectors, sales department and supervisors in a timely and organized fashion input service requests for dispatching to technicians
- Manage reception area including incoming visitors and packages
- Ability to remotely assist with off hours support at times
- Provide backup to the dispatcher
We are a fifty-year, family owned and operated business that is continuing to grow. We provide laundry services to multifamily locations throughout the Northeast – apartments, condominiums, colleges/universities. Traditional coin-based systems have changed to stored value and internet-based systems.
- Process and detail oriented with strong focus on customer service
- Strong MS Office Suite experience, primarily Word and Excel
- Team player and work autonomously
- Professional, positive, and calm manner
Education and Qualifications:
- Prior direct customer service experience in support setting
- Experience with variety of networked systems required, with flexibility for changing systems
- High School Graduate or GED or college degree
- Team player
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!