Senior Project Engineer
Blue Collar Recruiter
RELOCATION TO GOSHEN, IN OR WORK FROM HOME!
We are looking to add a Project Engineer to our stellar team!
BASE SALARY $80-$100K/YR
COMMISSION & BONUSES!
What We Offer:
- 401k with company match
- 40 hours of flex time instead of sick time
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with partial employer payment
- Industry training
- Work from home option, or relocation (Goshen, IN)
- Flexible schedule
- Commission on projects in addition to salary
- In-person summer company outing
- In-person December holiday party
- Historically stable industry
A Project Engineer works with other with other engineers on larger projects and/or a 3D CAD Tech on
smaller jobs. A typical project could include modifying an existing structure, or designing a completely new
facility, the Project Engineer would need to formulate plans and convey the details to a 3D CAD Tech for drafting.
Each project is unique and would allow the Project Engineer to collaborate with owners, contractors,
manufacturers, and other engineering disciplines.
- Assist in the preparation of project models and documentation (3D models and drawings), in the
form of verbal and written instructions and sketches for 3D CAD Techs
- Confidently provide accurate and competent drawings, files, engineering records, prints, and tasks
of assigned projects
- Prepare project specific notes, preliminary, final plans (from field notes), implement design data and
- Ideally would be proficient in engineering and drafting software programs such as Mathcad, RISA-
3D, CFS, SDS/2, Autodesk Revit, and AutoCAD
- Coordinate drafting work while working with others on same or multiple projects
- Review and maintain company drafting standards in accordance with industry drafting and
- Enjoy working with industry professionals encouraging great attitudes and communication with
fellow employees and clients
Work will be overseen by an industry recognized Structural Engineer licensed in 25+ states including an SE
in Illinois and PE in California.
Bachelor’s degree (or higher) majoring in Agricultural (structural emphasis), Architectural (structural
emphasis), Civil (structural emphasis), or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience using Autodesk products such as AutoCAD or Revi
- Microsoft office products
- Field inspection experience
- Background in construction or similar field is a plus
- Experience in 3D CAD modeling
- Ability to read structural construction drawings
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!