Senior Maintenance Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
CONVEYOR BELT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
START YOUR NEW CAREER HERE!
Responsible for performing senior level (PM) planned maintenance and medium scope technical project execution activities.
What we Offer:
- Paid training
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401K matching
- Paid vacations, PTO, and holidays
- Provides technical support in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, safety and testing
- Performs testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems
- Acts as liaison for Contract Maintenance personnel and oversees contract maintenance activities as required
- Works with outside engineering firms to develop and install simple, but effective human-automation solutions
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment and systems (e.g., mechanical, electrical)
- Evaluates and recommends equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield
- Performs equipment failure analyses (including preventative and unscheduled maintenance)
- Serves as Lead Technical Resource for developing and executing PM Procedures on production and ancillary equipment; while training (AM) Autonomous Maintenance activities to Machine Operators and Line Fabricators
- Identifies and analyzes automation design and reliability issues that direct impact operational effectiveness
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses difficult, infrequent problems with equipment
- Prepares technical reports to document equipment modifications and equipment maintenance procedures
- Develops training materials and conducts training on AM/PM Technical functions.
- Creates reference manuals, job aids, and web-based training sessions
- Provides technical support and engineering project management execution support for small-medium CAPEX projects
- May modify processes to resolve situations
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve desired outcomes
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior level support personnel
- Contributes to employees’ professional development but does not have hiring/firing authority
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong conveyor equipment maintenance skills and experience
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills and experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to lift 60 pounds or more
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!