Roofing Sales Representative
Blue Collar Recruiter
We are looking to add an exceptional and energetic Roofing Specialist to join our growing company and have unlimited opportunities for growth. Looking for an individual that wants to help develop teams and grow into management role.
EXCELLENT BASE PAY
COMMISSION & BONUSES!
What We Offer:
- Compensation will be contingent upon the candidate’s experience
- Healthcare reimbursement and performance pay bonuses are available after 90 days
- Some work from home flexibility may be possible
- Training provided
- Gas card/mileage
- Performing roof and property inspection to determine scope of damage on all exteriors and interior of property-to include frequent ladder use
- Use a camera, IPAD or iPhone to document the damage, and any areas of the property affected by storm or cat event
- Walk the Property Owner through the insurance claim process and getting a commitment to work with the Company through getting either Contingency/Service Agreement/AOB/AOC or other relevant legal forms signed with the Property Owner
- Meet the insurance adjuster or any 3rd party on the property to agree/confirm scope of damage and work with the insurance adjuster to come to agreement on the price of the repair, roofing, or property restoration project
- After an agreed scope of work (and often a price) is ascertained, formally contracting the project directly with the Property Owner
- Turn in a complete and “buildable” Job File with all the above documents and build contracts at an acceptable contract price and profit margin so the Company can complete the repair, roofing or restoration project
- Participate in company safety meetings, sales meetings, or training meetings to advance any necessary learning/training to improve as a Sales Associate
- Ensure jobs sold and contacted achieve a minimum gross profit margin of 30%
- Achieve a minimum of $100,000 in monthly contracted sales, that is actual jobs turned into build (during the peak selling months of March to November)
- Minimum monthly threshold would equate to approximately $1M in revenue in a calendar year
- This is a full-time position; some on-site projects are likely to require early mornings and late afternoons beyond a typical ‘9 to 5’ job. Regular, punctual, and consistent attendance is required
- 2+ Years construction/home services sales and estimation
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!