Restoration Project Assistant Manager
Blue Collar Recruiter
We are looking to add a Restoration Project Assistant Manager to our stellar team.
Up to $80K Base Salary
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Per Diem
Dispatch from Home
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our team members. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Must be willing to travel (180+ days/yr)
- Assistance with hiring, scheduling personnel, setting work priorities, training, completing timesheets, and ensure effective operations
- Ensure materials and equipment are ordered and distributed for scheduled jobs
- Review of parts, material, equipment, and tool procurement
- Assist with dispatching of services to the appropriate technicians
- Assist to ensure each job is completed on time and to customer satisfaction and perform on-site inspections
- Review service paperwork and ensure all field personnel adhere to procedural standards of reporting and documentation
- Assist with oversight of safety reporting
- Assist in providing accurate reports and updates on labor costs, work scheduling, billing, and payroll
Provide coaching, feedback, and ongoing technical and communication training to all subordinates to increase performance
- 3+ years of catastrophic restoration experience required
Great customer service skills
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!