Residential Construction Project Manager
Blue Collar Recruiter
Top performing residential construction firm is in need of a Project Manger that is motivated to lead a team, seeking long term, stable environment and play a vital role in this firms continued growth and success. You will be joining a firm that was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work (Post Gazette) and also received the Runner Up Torch Award for Ethics by the BBB.
What we offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Mileage Reimbursement
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our employees. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Monitor jobs in accordance with the Company’s safety and quality standards, coordinate construction work according to priority, plans, and schedule.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of each project and the associated costs and communicate expectations with the project team, Director of Construction, and Customer.
- Collaborate with Sales team and Director of Costing to estimate comprehensive and competitive bids/proposals for construction jobs based on customer specifications.
- Work with Director of Construction to complete budgeting and scheduling. Monitor progress, complete requisitioned change orders and identify any potential risks.
- Analyze and control all material costs as well as procure, expedite and schedule deliveries of materials and services to jobsite for all construction projects.
- Ensure site personnel are provided with initial project budget and scope of work. Address any concerns of the field personnel.
- Assist in ensuring awareness and company compliance to all building codes and local construction guidelines.
- Provide leadership to Foreman and Craftsman, including but not limited to: Provide mentoring and direction; Identify and address training and development needs; administer talent retention, performance evaluations, praise, and disciplinary action.
- Perform hands-on labor tasks as needed, including but not limited to: Pick-up and deliver materials; Operate equipment, trucks, and tools.
- Communicate any production, quality, or labor issues with the Director of Construction in a timely manner.
- Inspect all aspects of construction for quality standards. Address deviations, errors, and necessary repairs to meet specifications.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, subcontractors and customers
- Residential construction management degree or experience
- Experience in leading / managing residential craftsmen / carpenters
- Requires valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Familiarity with Microsoft office
- Estimation experience
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced construction professional with excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail to utilize their experience, creativity, and technical skills with a growing company.
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!