Residential AV Lead Service Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
MAKE 100K + PER YEAR!
Deliver HIGH END TECHNOLOGY with the BEST EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, and TEAM in the nation.
What We Offer:
- Health, dental, vision insurance- including family
- 401K Match of 4%!
- Dispatch from home, take home vehicle
- Company gas card, phone, iPad
- Paid vacation, holidays
For our luxury projects, the primary objective is always to create beautiful spaces that offer a seamless lifestyle, the utmost reliability and robust security. Our team of experts deliver solutions that meet our clients’ unique technology needs as understood through our discovery process. Reinforced with cutting-edge power and networking foundations, our projects feature a wide array of solutions including lighting, home theaters, air and water purification, home office design, and more.
With an awareness of our technician’s quality-of-life, we seek to offer the same excellence we offer our customers in creating the priority of work-life balance for our team. We are looking for motivated and dedicated technicians upon whom we may rely as they rely upon us. With paid training and the support of a great team behind you, begin your next professional chapter with us and:
The Lead Technician is responsible for installing and servicing products at customer’s job site. The lead technician will need to directly communicate with the project manager. He will also need to plan for and delegate task to the trim tech. Organizing supplies, product and transportation of high value equipment to job site will be among daily duties.
- Responsible for all aspects of onsite installation of AV system
- Meet with Project Manager to ensure timeline and expectations
- Review sales order, product list and scope of work prior to deploying equipment
- Set up, configure, program networks, control systems, cameras and NVRs
- Daily updates to project documentation and work orders in job management software
- Make decisions and be held accountable to Time and Materials
- On call rotation maybe required
- Local travel to job sites required
- Customer service, including the ability to work with high profile and high demand customers
- Guardianship and preservation of client confidentiality and network/home security
- Adherence to state and federal laws, including adherence to traffic laws
The Lead Technician :
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in AV installation or a similar industry to include Networking and WiFi, Lighting Control, Automated Shades, Surround Sound, Multi Room Audio, Security
- Experience with Crestron, Lutron, Savant, Control 4, Elan brands
- Must pursue continuing education on systems including audio, video, security, lighting
- Must be able to read house plans other job site related documentation
- Basic wiring and connectivity skills as it pertains to low voltage standards
- Trouble shooting skills are essential
- Basic computer skills with the ability to become competent with in house job management software
- Attention to detail, particularly regarding key component placement & system wiring.
- 5+ plus years of Residential AV experience
- Crestron and Lighting experience
- Great customer service skills
- Security license or experience preferred
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!