Plumbing & HVAC Service Manager
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are looking to add a Plumbing & HVAC Service Manager to our stellar team.
Up to $36/HR
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Uniforms
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our team members. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
In this role, you will supervise and direct our technicians to effectively perform the functions of repair, installation, start-up, operation, and other duties as required to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Supervise and delegate service personnel to include assistance with hiring, and discipline, scheduling personnel, setting work priorities, training, completing timesheets, evaluating performance, and supervising work assignments to ensure effective operations
- Evaluate workload and schedules to maximize production
- Ensure materials and equipment are ordered and distributed for scheduled jobs
- Review and approval of parts, material, equipment, and tool procurement
- Assist with dispatching of services to the appropriate technicians
- Ensure each job is completed on time and to customer satisfaction and perform on-site inspections
- Review service paperwork and ensure all field personnel adhere to procedural standards of reporting and documentation
- Evaluate staff to determine training requirements and provide recommendations to the General Manager
- Assist with oversight of safety reporting
- Assist in providing accurate reports and updates on labor costs, work scheduling, billing, and payroll
Provide coaching, feedback, and ongoing technical and communication training to all subordinates to increase performance.
- 3+ years HVAC and/or plumbing experience including, but not limited to installation
- 2+ years experience managing teams
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be a licensed plumber, comp card a plus
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!