Blue Collar Recruiter
Electrical contractor with industrial and commercial experience is seeking an experienced Controls Engineer with PLC Programming experience to join our reputable and growing company. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, able to work with little supervision and interested in working in a fast-paced, flexible environment where their efforts are recognized.
What we offer:
· Health, Vision, Dental coverage
· Competitive wages
· Paid holidays & Paid time off
· Paid travel & per diem for out-of-area work
· Career growth opportunities, promote from within culture.
· Design & troubleshoot PLC with HMI/SCADA, and variable frequency drive programming.
· Create, Design and Implement PLC Programming for machine interfaces and operations.
· Create schematics and supporting documentation for control systems.
· Ability to learn new programming environments as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in PLC Programming. This includes Allen Bradley, Logix 500, 5000, servos, AC drives, encoders, PanelView programming up to PanelView 7 and all communication protocols.
· Knowledge in IEC structured text programming language is a plus
· Knowledge of electrical components and industrial control circuits.
· Experience with PLC, HMI/SCADA, and variable frequency drive programming.
· Preferred experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron or other types of automation equipment.
· Preferred experience with Ignition, Wonderware, or other SCADA software.
· Excellent communication skills to explain technical specifics to peers and customers.
· Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
· Familiar with the National Electric Code (NEC) is a plus
We are a fantastic business looking to add a PLC Programmer with experience in Allen Bradley to our expanding team. Our leadership team strives to listen to the needs of our team, cultivating a culture of respect, open communication and growth. Our technical staff feels heard, respected, and treated with dignity.
Reach out for an interview, all serious candidates will receive a reply within 24 hours.