PLC Programmer Implementation Specialist
Blue Collar Recruiter
Well established full-service electrical contractor with industrial and commercial experience is seeking an experienced Controls Engineer with PLC Programming experience to join our reputable and growing company. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, able to work with little supervision and interested in working in a fast-paced, flexible environment where their efforts are recognized.
What we offer:
· Health, Vision, Dental coverage
· Competitive wages
· Paid holidays & Paid time off
· Paid travel & per diem for out-of-area work
· Career growth opportunities, promote from within culture.
· Design & troubleshoot PLC with HMI/SCADA, and variable frequency drive programming.
· Create, Design and Implement PLC Programming for machine interfaces and operations.
· Create schematics and supporting documentation for control systems.
· Ability to learn new programming environments as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in PLC Programming. This includes Allen Bradley, Logix 500, 5000, servos, AC drives, encoders, PanelView programming up to PanelView 7 and all communication protocols.
· Knowledge in IEC structured text programming language is a plus
· Knowledge of electrical components and industrial control circuits.
· Experience with PLC, HMI/SCADA, and variable frequency drive programming.
· Preferred experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron or other types of automation equipment.
· Preferred experience with Ignition, Wonderware, or other SCADA software.
· Excellent communication skills to explain technical specifics to peers and customers.
· Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
· Familiar with the National Electric Code (NEC) is a plus
We are a fantastic business looking to add a PLC Programmer with experience in Allen Bradley to our expanding team. Our leadership team strives to listen to the needs of our team, cultivating a culture of respect, open communication and growth. Our technical staff feels heard, respected, and treated with dignity.
Please reach out today for a confidential interview to see if this role is the right fit for you,