Blue Collar Recruiter
CALLING ALL PAINTERS!
Are you an experienced Painter that would like to be part of a company that strives to educate, inspire, and collaborate with their customers while providing quality workmanship, products, and services.
If so, then this is an opportunity you need to consider.
We are working with an established and growing family-owned and operated home services company. They recognize their team is the key component to their continued success and they are seeking dynamic, outgoing individuals to join them and enjoy a positive and supportive work environment of success.
What we offer:
- LT / ST Disability
- Serious Illness/Injury
- Life Insurance
- Company paid Holidays
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- 401K (company match up to 3%)
- Measures area to be painted; determines quantity and type of paint or stain to use for the project.
- Identifies and orders appropriate paint or stain colors and finishes, mixing if needed.
- Prepares surfaces to be painted, which may include light sanding, taping off glass, etc.
- Masks, removes, covers, or otherwise protects furniture, hardware, trim, and other nonpainted surfaces.
- Applies paint to interior and exterior surfaces using brushes, rollers, sprayer, airbrushes, stencils, and other tools.
- May apply specialty finishes and glazes.
- Complies with chemical and waste storage and disposal regulations and best practices.
- Builds scaffolding and uses ladders and equipment according to safety regulation
- Prepares paperwork detailing material and labor time and costs.
Successful Candidates Will Have the Following Background:
- Previous experience required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions and provide consistent work.
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!