Outside Processing Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are a fantastic business looking to add a Outside Processing Technician to our stellar team.
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Week of Christmas and NYE off
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being.
We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
The Outside Processing Technician is responsible for coordination and follow-up on all services requiring outside vendor processing. Ensuring products, services, and documentation are performed to meet specified customer requirements prior to releasing the final product to the customer.
- Provide proposal support to include sending out RFPs/RFQs to outside vendors
- Plan, schedule, and administrate purchase orders
- Verification of quality clauses
- Verification of customer’s approval for supplier sources
- Research and provide constant feedback to department and management relative to supplier’s capacity and capabilities
- Maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure on time deliveries
- Maintain collective data of all sub-contracted Jobs and Job requirements
- Ensure proper documentation is received and services and deliverables are delivered in accordance with the agreement terms and conditions
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of Customer provided media: PO, Blue prints and specifications
- Working knowledge of the principles behind customer acceptance, flow down requirements, process specifications
- Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Possess critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Possess a keen eye for details to spot inaccuracies and poor quality in all documentation
- Experience working in an AS9100 regulated environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!