Outdoor Lighting Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
We are looking for a Lighting technician to install low voltage outdoor lighting systems, holiday lighting and audio systems.
We are looking for someone with experience in professional landscape lighting, residential/commercial electrical work, or a similar trade such as landscape or hardscape construction, or irrigation.
The ideal candidate will be hard working, professional, dependable, presentable, and personable.
MAKE $55K+/YR DOE!
Position will require supervising and performing outdoor physical labor and relevant experience for the following activities: in-ground wire installation, soil trenching, climbing ladders, light masonry, light carpentry work.
- Ability to withstand outdoor working environments in all weather conditions
- Ability to climb and move ladders safely. Must be comfortable with heights and working on tall ladders (up to 40′ tall)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Electrical experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Low voltage, electrical, irrigation/landscaping or general construction experience
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Must be available for weekdays and some weekends
- Must be able to work some evening hours (we are a lighting company, we inspect our jobs at night)
- Must present a work history with verifiable references
- Physical labor: digging, power tools, ladder work
- 50% travel to IN
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid training
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO Policy
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!