Mechanical Startup and Controls Apprentice
Blue Collar Recruiter
ON-CALL + TIME AND A HALF!
We are a fantastic business looking to add an exceptional Mechanical Startup and Controls Apprentice to our team.
OFFERING TOP PAY
What we offer:
- Health, dental, vision insurance available
- 401K 4% Match!
- Dispatch from home, take home vehicle
- Company gas card, phone, iPad
- Paid vacation, holidays
- New vehicles, tools, and equipment
The Mechanical Startup and Controls Apprentice will be responsible for assisting in controls system installations. The position will assist and contribute to planning, coordinating and supervising with the Foreman on new construction and remodeling of existing buildings.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with administrators on the supervision of all work operations
- Exercise control over rate of construction progress in order to complete construction project within time limits
- Deal with individuals requesting information or service, such as agencies, department heads or others
- Mount control panels, bend and install conduit, pull wire, terminate wires using acceptable quality methods, and mount controls devices including but not limited to relays, sensors, current switches, and other similar devices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy life/work balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians.
Come join the premier home service team in the area!
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Any combination totaling two years (24 months) work experience in commercial electrical or HVAC building construction or remodeling
- General computer, writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of all phases of building construction, including work commonly done by the various building crafts
- General knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Knowledge of building materials, tools, and machines
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications for buildings
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!