Blue Collar Recruiter
CONVEYOR BELT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
START YOUR NEW CAREER HERE!
Responsible for performing senior level (PM) planned maintenance and medium scope technical project execution activities.
What we Offer:
- Paid training
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401K matching
- Paid vacations, PTO, and holidays
- Provides technical support in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, safety and testing
- Performs testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems
- Acts as liaison for Contract Maintenance personnel and oversees contract maintenance activities as required
- Works with outside engineering firms to develop and install simple, but effective human-automation solutions
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment and systems (e.g., mechanical, electrical)
- Evaluates and recommends equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield
- Performs equipment failure analyses (including preventative and unscheduled maintenance)
- Serves as Lead Technical Resource for developing and executing PM Procedures on production and ancillary equipment; while training (AM) Autonomous Maintenance activities to Machine Operators and Line Fabricators
- Identifies and analyzes automation design and reliability issues that direct impact operational effectiveness
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses difficult, infrequent problems with equipment
- Prepares technical reports to document equipment modifications and equipment maintenance procedures
- Develops training materials and conducts training on AM/PM Technical functions.
- Creates reference manuals, job aids, and web-based training sessions
- Provides technical support and engineering project management execution support for small-medium CAPEX projects
- May modify processes to resolve situations
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve desired outcomes
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior level support personnel
- Contributes to employees’ professional development but does not have hiring/firing authority
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong conveyor equipment maintenance skills and experience
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills and experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to lift 60 pounds or more
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!